- Nonstandard techniques (à la A. Robinson), mostly in functional analysis and related areas.
- Proof-systems for linear and branching time logics.
- Extensions of continuous logic by means of modal operators. Real-valued logics with unbounded truth values.
- Popularization of foundational topics in mathematics.
Theoretical Computer Science
- Process calculi and concurrency theory
- Contract languages for distributed systems orchestration (based on logics, automata, event structures, or process calculi)
- Programming languages theory
- Static analysis (type systems, type-and-effect systems, control flow analysis, abstract interpretation)